Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Glowing Review - Putting Edge Fun Center



I’m always trying to find interesting things to do with my kids on the weekend. This week, a friend of mine was absolutely beside herself about her latest discovery and she couldn't wait to tell me about the “Putting Edge Fun Center” glow in the dark mini-golf. When she told me about it, I absolutely could not believe that I had never heard of this place before, because it sounds amazing.

Apparently, the experience for her whole family was just incredible. She raved about the cleanliness and design of the facilities. Both her almost 2-1/2 year-old boy and her 6-1/2 year-old girl enjoyed every second.

I checked out their website at www.puttingedge.com. They are located at 5 Roydon Place, Unit 1 Nepean, Ontario K2E 1A3. Children under the age of 4 can enter for free. Admission fees range between $7.89-9.89 depending on age.

If you want to get the most out of the experience, it’s best to wear some white so that you glow at maximum capacity.

I haven’t yet had the chance yet to go with my family…but you bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be taking my family at the very next opportunity.

What other fun family activities are there in Ottawa? I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment