Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 5 - RVR High School Reunion - Class of 1990

This week someone from my high school graduating class reached out to a group of us to start planning our 20th High School Reunion. I have to admit, my first reaction was shock...at the fact that 20 years have already passed by in the wink of an eye. And, I bet a number of things are probably crossing everyone's minds...from genuine curiosity about what has everyone been doing with their life...to worrying about whether you'll even recognize your friends after so much time has pasted.

I for one, am looking forward to reconnecting with old friends.
These are a few of the things that I remember about my high school experience.
  • Listening to music...U2, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, and New Order. 
  • Mrs. Hemmings Chemistry class...especially the time Natalie Sanchez sneaked to the front of class to write "I heart molecules" on the chalk board.
  • Painting a mural of 'The Mission' with Bianca Artizone's--who always had me laughing.
  • Aerobics class with Mrs. Graham's..."Squeeze!"
  • Geography class with Mr. Ewert and his 10 Commandments.
What do you remember most about your high school experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment